Samsung SL-M2875FD Mono Laser ปริ้นเตอร์
฿ 8,890 Listed price (VAT included)
Cost Saving features
พิมพ์ n หน้าใน 1 หน้า
Toner save mode
พิมพ์ 2 หน้าอัตโนมัติ
Skip blank page
|Type||Mono Laser||Paper Size||A4|
|Print Resolution||4800x600 dpi||Monochrome
|Scan Resolution||1200x1200 dpi||Color
|Fax||Yes||First page time||8.5 seconds|
|Auto Document Feeder||Yes||Tray Capacity||250 sheets|
|Duty Cycle||12,000 pages/month||Auto Duplex||Yes|
|Standard Memory||128 MB||Network||Ethernet|
|Maximum Memory||n/a||Warranty||3 year|
|Weight||11.3 kg||Dimension||401 x 362 x 367 mm|
Samsung Mono Multifunction Laser Printer (SL-M2875FW/XSS)
Print fast, don’t wait
However demanding your professional printing needs, a Samsung Xpress M2875FW Series gives you great results – fast. Save time by printing even com-plex documents at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute (PPM) thanks to a powerful 600MHz processor and 128MB of memory. With the Cortex-A5 Core, it’s up to 25.6% faster than earlier models, making it one of the fastest printers in its class. That means it helps you to work faster, be more flexible and more productive.
Even complex images and small text are delivered in fine, detailed prints, thanks to high-resolution print quality up to 4800 x 600dpi effective.
Enjoy clearer text and more vivid images thanks to edge enhancement, which gives them a far more polished and well-defined edge.
Enhance fine lines and small text
Unlike some others, Samsung Xpress M2875FW Series ensure thin lines and small text are captured when scanning or copying. De-Integrated Cavity Effect (De-ICE) technology maximises the amount of text that is captured, delivering higher-quality prints and scans.
No more halftone patterns
With a Samsung Xpress M2875FW Series, you can remove halftone patterns on images and enjoy the clear and smooth images you need for truly pro-fessional print results.
Print with more paper types for all kinds of uses
Whatever you need to print, your Samsung Xpress M2875FW Series can handle it. The small but robust printer can use a range of media up to 220 grams per square meter (gsm), including paper, labels, cards, envelopes and overhead projector (OHP) transparencies. You can easily select the paper type you need from the multipurpose (MP) tray, so it’s convenient as well as flexible.
Better for your budget and the planet
Cut your toner and paper costs with the One-Touch Eco Button. It’s optimised, so just a click of the button allows you to easily use N-up and duplex printing, which lets you print multiple document pages on a single sheet and skip wasteful blank pages. With toner save mode, you can also reduce toner use and bring your printing costs down even more.
N-up printTwo or more document pages on one sheet to reduce paper use.
Toner save modePrints with less toner to reduce
Duplex printingPrints on both sides of paper to reduce paper use.
Skipping blank pagesPrints only pages with text or images to avoid paper waste.
Cut costs with Separated Toner System
With Samsung’s Separated Toner System, the toner cartridge and imaging unit are supplied separately. This means you only need to buy the toner cartridge when it’s empty, so the overall cost of running the printer – and the cost per page – is reduced. Installation is also easy, so you can spend less time maintaining your printer as well as less money. You can balance your budget as well as meet all your printing needs
Monitor and manage your printer easily
With the Samsung Easy Printer Manager, users can manage device status, settings, supply ordering and faxing from one location. This man-agement tool features status monitoring and error reporting for the
device itself and the supplies. It also allows users to manage device settings remotely. Advanced functions include job accounting so compa-nies can track usage for various projects, and monitor event logs and alerts. These functions provide a single interface to Samsung printing device settings and applications.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- 600MHz Processor
- 2-line LCD Display
- 128MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- 400W (Printing) / 50W (Standby) / *1.6W (Power Save) Power Consumption
- 401 x 362 x 367mm (15.8" x 14.2" x 14.4") Dimension
- 11.3kg (24.9lbs) Weight
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 12000 pages
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi Sacn (Optical)
- Up to 4800 x 4800dpi Scan (Enhanced)
- Scan Destinations: Client (PC)
- Speed (Mono): Up to 28ppm in A4 (29ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time : Less than 8.5 seconds
- Resolution: 4800 x 600dpi effective output
- Emulation: PCL6 / PCL5e / SPL
- Built-in Duplex Print
- OS Campatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Speed (Mono): Up to 28cpm in A4 (29cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 15sec (ADF) / Less than 14sec (Platen)
- Reduce / Enlarge Range: 25 - 400% (ADF, Platen)
- 1 - 99 pages Multi Copy
- Copy Features: ID Copy / 2-up / 4-up / Collation Copy / Auto-fit
- 250-sheet Cassette
- 1-sheet Multipurpose tray
- Media Type (Cassette): Plain / Thin / Thick / Cardstock / Recycled / Archive / Bond
- Media Type (Multipurpose tray): Plain / Thin / Thick / Thicker / Cardstock / Transparency / Pre-Printed / Recycled / Archive / Bond / Label / Envelope / Thick Envelope / Cotton / Coloured
- Media Size (Cassette): A4 / A5 / A6 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5
- Media Size (Multipurpose tray): A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127mm - 216 x 356mm / 3.0" x 5.0" - 8.5" x 14")
- Media Weight (Cassette): 60 - 163 /m? (16 - 43lbs)
- Media Weight (Multipurpose tray): 60 - 220g/m? (16 - 58lbs)
- Output Capacity: 120-sheet Face Down, 1-sheet Face Up
- ADF Document Capacity: 40-sheet
- ADF Document Size Width: 142 - 216mm (5.6 - 8.5") / Length: 148 - 356mm (5.8 - 14")
No guarantees for currency or accuracy of information. Please confirm with sellers before you make a purchase.